Tuesday, December 22, 2009

missing d

d driving..heee..menakotkan..hee

miss you...
last day bfore you left me..huuu..

it been 4 nite and 3 days d been away..he is on a vacation wif his family to thailand..he might be away for one week..waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

make me wanna die, cry and hmmm.....diff to be explain..


this is the longest tyme for us to be apart..and we cant text and cal as always..however, i did cal him every nite..even we talk for 5 minutes it is enough for me..at least that i noe he is okeyh and fyne..i can't wait the day for him to be back..misssinggg him a lot...


i am counting the days...every single day mean a lot to me..hope this week will end quickly and he be bck as usual...i hope that he is well and safe there....i'm here waiting for the tyme for him to be back and be good gerl as his requested me..


...ily d..

..end...

No comments:

Post a Comment