Monday, January 18, 2010

shifted

ait..long tyme since my last post..silent for a moment..huhuhu...life is a bit mess up lately..i need to pack up n shifted to a place where i wish that i wont be goin anymore..sadly, i cant avoid it..nak tak nak kene g gak..i been given no other choice..feel like dying..but i guess even my death wont given any settlement..rite??so life goes on..and here i am..back at the place that i need to be..

so far, everything works smoooth..however there is a story that i would like to share to all..but mayb next post..not now..this is not the perfect tyming..heheheheeee...so wait for the post keyh..

i missssss my hometown, my d, my friends, the air and the environment everythingeverthing...the only things that i can do is to wish that it would end fast..amin....

dont forget my next post aite...heee...
daaa..

..end..

No comments:

Post a Comment